Friday, 21 July 2017

Confession Time....


Confession Time...

Hello, my name is Vicki & I have needed help, advice and support with the setting up of this brand new Design Team!  
So, a while ago, I approached 2 awesome friends to help me out… and invited them to become part of my inaugural team.  They said YES!!!

I would now like to introduce you to my Design Team Coordinator – Tammy Klingner, and my Social Media Coordinator – Lynn Good.  What a fabulous start I already have!  Between them they have several years DT experience, and their help and advice has been invaluable.   There has been so much I didn’t know – or was not aware that I even needed. They are helping me up this steep learning curve... I am blessed to welcome them into my team.

I will do better introductions soon, (for those that don’t know Tammy & Lynn), but in the mean time, please take the time to check out their social media pages… 


Don’t forget the DT call is still open – you have until the 15th August, and all the details can be found in the previous post.


Tammy's links:



Lynn's Links:

Instagram: @lynngood2012

I am loving this whole process - and especially looking at all the applications so far received - some beautiful work out there! 
There is definitely still time to apply!
Cheers, Vicki. xxx
Woooohooooo!





No comments:

Post a Comment