Thursday 12 October 2017

Elena's Second Share

Hello everyone!
 
Elena here and I want to show you the botanical project! It is a multilayered photoframe!
We will present it as a gift to the person dear to us with whom we went to the wonderful wood which is very far from the city of Moscow, where we live.
 
I left the space for a photo. It is a forest fairy tale! There lives beautiful butterflies, wonderful mushrooms, they as the presents grow!
 
On each element, whether it be a flower or wings of a butterfly, or metal jewellery, I added a small pillow behind them. This makes them very dimensional.


I love the look of the wings of the butterflies tucked beside a metal flower I also love the mushrooms in the forefront! All live and fantastic!
Such a beautiful collection of paper! It is possible to create the real masterpiece!



 
Thanks for looking at my work! See you!
 
 
 
Scrap Matrix products:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment