Tuesday 12 December 2017

Photoframe by Elena Smoktunova


Hello dear friends!
With you is Elena and I want to show you a stylish, multilayered photoframe in my favourite process -  mixed media!
This frame can be presented to dear friends or relatives on any celebration and also it is possible to keep and enclose in it a photo, for example, from a magic walk or a cheerful holiday!
It can then be hung up on a wall as a house decor or to put on a desktop for an ornament!

 
 
I have taken a canvas which is made by me from scratch as a basis.

 
I have fitted a firm cardboard fabric and have covered it gesso.
Also I have applied sprays and stamps and I have made a composition.
It isn't difficult for skilled masters at all, the process never bores, especially, when there is an inspiration!




 
Thanks for looking!
See you!

 
Scrap Matrix products:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment